Commonly Asked Questions
You can register for the conference online at: https://100bmoa.regfox.com/36th-annual-conference
You can also register onsite. Onsite registration is open daily. Please see the agenda for times. No personal checks will be accepted onsite.
- May 13th - Early Conference Registration Ends
- May 9th - Youth Security Packets Due
- May 15th - Request for Conference Registration Refund Ends
- May 20th - Last day to secure a hotel room at the conference rate (subject to availability).
- May 20th - Pre-registration dealing. After this date, you must register onsite.
Visit our conference website at: https://conference.100blackmen.org
Requests for conference refunds must be submitted in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. An administrative fee of $100.00 will be assessed per registration. Requests received after May 15, 2022, will not be granted. There will be no exceptions to this policy. Refunds will be processed after June 30, 2022.
In addition to Chapter Members, their Mentees, Collegiate 100, and Emerging 100 the conference is open to the community, including youth, their parents, business owners, and supporters of the 100. If attending in-person ALL attendees must be fully vaccinated and boosted (if fully vaccinated more than 6 months prior to conference start date. The 100 is asking all in-person attendees to wear a mask when feasible. Any updates to our COVID protocols can be found on our website at https://conference.100blackmen.org.